The game's source code is public and can be found on GitHub. Alongside the source, pre-built releases can be downloaded.
Realized for the 1bitjam, a gamedev jam organized by the italian community GameMaker Italia. The jam title partially explains the rules: the final render must feature two colors only (hence virtually 1bit of information per pixel).
The game is built using GMS2.3.
You are a teleprinter operator, hired by the army in order to send various messages across the country.
Mistakes will not be tolerated.
Make the right choices.
How to play
Once launched, press space to start.
The game is played using the exclusively keyboard due to the nature of the gameplay (which requires the whole QWERTY layout).
From Freesound, thanks to:
- testing_player for the button sound (from which the typewriter's sounds have been extrapolated)
- barrygusey for the page sound (used when receiving notes from NPCs)
- robinhood76 for the typewriter key sound (used as sound queue for mistakes)
- yatoimtop for the steps sound
- tetrisrocker (great name) for the clock ticks
- ryding for the bell sound
Translations, thanks to:
- Xeryan for the Italian translation
Thanks to everyone supporting me and GMI.